True cross-platform graphics benchmark
Support for VRS cross-platform graphics tests
Game-like content and high-end features
- Supported graphics API’s: Vulkan, Metal and DirectX 12
- High-end 3D rendering features
- Three Official benchmarks that submit results to Powerboard 4.0 online platform for comparison:
- Official: The main benchmark that uses 2540×1440 (QHD) rendering resolution
- Official Native: Uses the same content and settings as Official, but uses device’s display resolution as the rendering resolution. Only available on mobile devices
- Official VRS: Uses the same content and settings as Official, but additionally uses Variable Rate Shading (VRS). Support for VRS from the device and driver are required to access this benchmark
- Custom benchmark: Uses the same content as Official, but allows users to change settings from the default ones used in Official.
- Experience mode for previewing the benchmark content in a smooth way
- Mobile devices:
- Device running iOS 15 or higher with Metal support or
- Device running Android 11 or higher with Vulkan 1.1+ support
- 4 GB of unified memory
- Operating system: Windows 10 or 11, Ubuntu version 20.04 LTS (Flatpak binary is provided for use with other distributions) or macOS version 12 or later
- Support for at least one of the following graphics API’s (depending on operating system): Vulkan 1.1+, Metal or DirectX 12
- 3GB of video memory and 8GB of RAM
The results obtained by running the benchmarks are uploaded to Powerboard 4.0 online score board. There, you may compare your results against others and see where you rank. Uploading results is optional in the Corporate version of the product.
- Off-screen grid rendering: FPS won’t be limited by the GPU driver
- Exactly the same content is rendered on every run
- Same workload is used on all platforms
- Graphics features
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) with HDR pipeline
- Image-Based Lighting (IBL)
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA)
- Volumetric lighting
- Bone Animations
Sacred Path– Free
The Free version is intended for private use. It offers the possibility to test and evaluate the graphics performance of a system. Results from Official benchmarks are automatically submitted to our Powerboard 4.0 online score board.
Sacred Path– Corporate
The Corporate version is a fully-featured commercial version for companies. It does not force submission of results and has extensive configuration options. It also allows automation of tests. Please contact our sales for more information!
|Forced result submission
|Internet connection required
Recommendations and observations
- At the end of the official benchmark run, it takes some time to submit the results and fetch the data
- The Free version automatically submits scores from Official benchmarks to Powerboard 4.0 online score board
- If you run the benchmark multiple times in a short period of time the scores may decrease due to device hardware heating up
- To get best performance out of laptop devices, it is recommended to run the benchmarks with charger attached
For any problems or bugs you may encounter with the application, please contact us by filling this form.