Relic of Life is a graphics benchmark for PC’s and laptops that have a raytracing capable graphics card.
- Supported graphics API’s: DirectX 12 and Vulkan 1.2
- Rendering resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Maximum texture resolution: 4096 x 4096
- Texture compression: BC7
A PC or laptop with raytracing capable graphics card is required to run Relic of Life. The installed drivers need to have support for Vulkan raytracing or DXR. Relic of Life is available for Windows 10, Windows 11 and Linux systems that have an x86_64 CPU.
- Graphics card with raytracing support
- Graphics driver with DXR or Vulkan Raytracing support
- Windows 10, Windows 11 or Linux operating system
- Processor utilizing x86_64 architecture
- 12 GB of RAM
- 6 GB of video RAM
The results obtained by running the benchmark are uploaded to our Powerboard 4.0 online score board. There you can compare your results to other systems, and see where you rank. Uploading results is optional in the Corporate version of the product.
- Raytraced Reflections, multiple bounces
- Raytraced Global Illumination
- Physically Based Rendering
- Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO)
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA)
- Volumetric Lighting
- Bone and Vertex Animations
Relic of Life – Free
The Free version is intended for private use. It offers the possibility to test and evaluate raytracing and graphics performance of a system. Benchmark results are automatically submitted to our Powerboard 4.0 online score board.
Relic of Life – Corporate
The Corporate version is a fully-featured commercial version for companies. It does not force submission of results and has extensive configuration options. It also allows automation of tests. Please contact our sales for more information!
|Forced result submission
|Internet connection required
Recommendations and observations
- Always run GPUScore: Relic of Life with administrator rights
- At the end of the official benchmark run, it takes some time to submit the results and fetch the data
- For installing Relic of Life 1.0.0 Flatpak on Debian distribution, Flathub repository needs to be added manually, as it is not included by default:
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
- The Free version automatically submits scores from the Official benchmark to Powerboard 4.0 online score board.
- In the Corporate version, the result submission to Powerboard 4.0 is optional.
We provide selected media with exclusive media licenses for our benchmarks. We kindly ask you to include a link to basemark.com/benchmarks/gpuscore/ whenever you use our benchmarks in a review, feature, or post.REQUEST YOUR EXCLUSIVE MEDIA LICENSE